I’m always looking for new potato recipes. I did some experimenting and came up with Parmesan Garlic Potatoes. Recipe follows:
– 4 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cut into small chunks
– 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
– 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
– 3 tbsps oil
– 2 cups stock (any will work – or use water)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Heat oil in a skillet and add the potatoes. Stir constantly to keep from sticking, but allow them to brown a little.
– Add the garlic and continue stirring.
– Add the salt and pepper to your taste.
– Add the stock/water and allow to simmer until fork tender.
– Add the cheese and stir as it thickens.
The end result will not have any liquid left and the cheese will have completely melted. For extra flavoring, add a bit of butter or sour cream. You can even add half a cup of condensed soup (any flavor).
Enjoy with favorite main course!
- 15 Creative Baked Potato Recipes – Relish
- Fennel Nutrition
- Creative Potato Recipes on Pinterest | Potatoes, Potato Salad and …